Saturday 27 October 2012

Prima Romance Novel Altered Chest

Hey everyone!!! Here is my very first DT project for The Piece by Piece!!! This is also my entry for Discount Paper Crafts DT call =D
 
I altered a paper mache chest from Hobby Lobby using the amazing Prima Romance Novel collection. I used tons of I Am Roses, handmade flowers, super fun embellishments and...of course FABULOUS trims and resin from Bev's Etsy, The Piece by Piece!!!
 
Be sure to check out The Piece by Piece:
Here is my YouTube video explaining this project in more detail:
 
Here are some photos:
 











 

7 comments:

  1. wonderful creation. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond gorgeous. I am sitting here as the the hurricane rolls in and enjoying my last few minutes without power looking at this box. Hopefully when things improve here I can try making one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are very talented. The open zipper with the beautiful print showing through is such a nice touch of whimsy. The buttery yellow is also a nice touch with the rest of the papers. Beautiful job--you are sure to be in the top of the submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw the video on in on YT, just amazing sweetie! You have such a good eye for detail, love every bit of it!
    Loved seeing how you incorporated some stenciling and texture paint and such!
    xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh... boy do i love your syle:)lol

    ReplyDelete